Monday, October 23, 2017

Song For Sunday (a day late): Oh That Will Be Glory for Me

I had been participating in the Ultimate Blog Challenge and trying to revitalize this blog with a temporary theme of "Beginnings". Then a perfect storm of responsibilities, family needs and the like hit and this project took a back seat. But now I am trying to be back.

I heard this hymn for the first time yesterday at a funeral. It had been chosen by the deceased for use at her memorial service. It  touched me. It also fits where I am now, so it becomes today's Song for Sunday. May it inspire you!






4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this. I haven't heard it for years. I expect my time to see his face isn't far off now, so this especially touched my heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard it for the first time on Sunday. It is a good one.

      Delete
  2. I love that song and when it's my time to go, I'd love to have it sung as I enter heaven.

    ReplyDelete