Sunday, October 1, 2017

Song for Sunday: Autumn



It feels like Fall!!

Even though the official start of autumn was nine days ago, it's felt more like summer here in my little corner of New England. Until yesterday. Now we have refreshingly cool temperatures in the day and need blankets at night to be comfortable. Soon the leaves will be brilliant colors. The season inspired today's Song for Sunday.

So, in honor of Fall -- Autumn, from Vivaldi's Four Seasons. Enjoy!









Today is also a beginning, as I am embarking on the October 2017 Ultimate Blog Challenge. A blog post every day in October. #blogboost


6 comments:

  1. Its feeling a little like fall down in the southern states too. October rolled in and fall finally popped her head up to say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a bit cooler here now, which is wonderful after the summer heat wave. The trees haven't started changing color yet, though. I loved your music choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in New England as well and it's been refreshing to see fall arrive. It's my favorite season and I think it's one of the things that keeps me loving it here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely refreshing. Enjoy the cool weather!

      Delete