Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sing for Sunday: Do You Hear What I Hear?

Do You Hear What I Hear?  A Christmas classic with both haunting and bright elements. The bell choir at our church played it this morning. It goes like this on the handbells:




(Handbell Choir of Grace Bible Church)

The words that catch me today are those of the last verse: "Pray for peace people everywhere!"

Let's do that!



(Third Day singing "Do You Hear What I Hear?")





Merry Christmas 
And may the blessings of our Savior be yours!

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorites. We used to sing it in the church choir, when the church was big enough to have a choir. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great song and yes we should pray for peace everywhere especially the peace of Jerusalem in such times as these. May He who's birthday we celebrate come soon and until then may His peace rule our hearts and minds.

    ReplyDelete