Sunday, June 2, 2013

Song for Sunday: Ice Cream

I scream,
 you scream, 
we all scream
 for ice cream!!

Ok. I am being silly, but it's hot out there. 

So today's Song for Sunday is to help us all feel cooler. At least a little. Plus, my son and I are running an ice cream social tonight at our church to help raise funds for the mission trip we are taking to Burma in December. 

So, this is just for fun, but if fits. :)







What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?



Up in Ocean Park, ME, where the Christian Youth Conference at Ocean Park meets, there is a soda fountain with fabulous raspberry lime rickeys and all kinds of ice cream. CYC also provides worship, learning and recreational opportunities to high schoolers for two weeks every August. Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Probably my all-time favorite is vanilla, but I am also partial to several varieties that add yummy "stuff" to vanilla. I also like coffee ice cream, but that would be kind of obvious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am partial to chocolate, especially if it has "additions."

      Delete