Tuesday, October 9, 2012

What do you do when.......?

What do you do when you lose momentum? When you run out of ideas? When you hit a wall?
 I am participating in the Ultimate Blog Challenge, so I need to post a blog every day, and I haven't been able to think of anything to write about. So I just started writing.
I suppose we all come up against a roadblock sometimes in the various things we do. Maybe we can get inspiration from others or take a break or just work through. Figure out a way to get re-energized or find a new perspective.
I guess I'll go figure out a way to do that. 
Any thoughts for me?







My blog site is currently a "work in progress." I am playing with the look, reducing the amount of advertising and consolidating the labels so that things are easier to find. Comments and suggestions welcome. Look for changes over the next few weeks.


This is my ninth post for the October 2012 Ultimate Blog Challenge. I'm trying for 31 posts in 31 days, plus commenting on two posts by other people every day.

4 comments:

  1. My advice is to find a purpose first. What are your lifelong goals, how do they relate to your values? What small steps can you take to reach those goals? If you are going to write, you need to know your audience. Who can your experiences speak to? I recommend getting the book, Writer Mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melinda, good for you for trying! I started a blog two years ago and committed to posting everyday. The purpose of the blog was to not let another day go by without writing. I didn't care what I wrote, just as long as I wrote something. It was very freeing and I have posted everyday for two years. Now I don't even think about the topic. Something crosses my mind everyday and I write it. Just keep going. Write about anything!

    ReplyDelete