Sunday, October 14, 2012

Song for Sunday: A Lullabye


There was a baby dedication at the church I visited this morning. Beautiful baby. Well, they are all beautiful. I love babies. Put me in mind of this song which was one of my favorite lullabyes to play for Jordan back when.


Even the Darkness is Light to Him

Even the darkness is light to Him,
And night is as bright as the day.
So you are safe though the light grows dim,
For even the darkness is light to Him!

The Father above does not slumber or sleep,
He wakefully watches our ways.
Then there's no reason for you to weep,
For the Father above neither slumbers nor sleeps.

So dry your eyes of angel blue,
And trust the One Who died for you.
Would not Jesus safely keep
The little ones He loves asleep?

Even the darkness is light to Him,
And night is as bright as the day.
So you are safe though the light grows dim,
For even the darkness is light to Him
Even the darkness is light to Him! 

               ~Michael Card



What lullabyes do you love?



My blog site is currently a "work in progress." I am playing with the look, reducing the amount of advertising and consolidating the labels so that things are easier to find. Comments and suggestions welcome. Look for changes over the next few weeks.



This is my fourteenth post for the October 2012 Ultimate Blog Challenge. I'm trying for 31 posts in 31 days, plus commenting on two posts by other people every day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment