Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Jordan taking pictures...

I wish I could get a picture of Jordan absorbed in a photo shoot. He gets so wrapped up in it. His face just shines and his whole body is involved in the experience.

Today, I looked at him, lying on the ground in a  pile of leaves utterly concentrating on what he was seeing through the lens. He seemed to be in a perfect spot. He took pictures of trees, of individual leaves on the ground, of geese, of a woodpecker, of anything that caught his eye. The light was brilliant, the leaves in their fall glory. It was just enchanting.

I do wish I could get a picture of him like that, but it would have to be a seize the moment kind of thing and he always has the camera at those times. I guess I'll just have to rely on my memory.


What pictures would you like of your children? Have you been able to capture them as you want to?

No comments:

Post a Comment