Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Fall

Fall came late this year, but it came with startling beauty.




At least that's how I see it. It actually seemed that there would be no "peak" this season, no time when everything burst into color. In fact, just yesterday there was green mixed in with dullish autumn colors. But today.... bright and glowing with the light just perfect for viewing.






It was so beautiful that we gave up lessons and went to look. I have a feeling that this will be a short autumn as the trees are literally raining leaves.



Jordan brought along his camera,and these are his pictures I am posting.


I wonder if maybe it's because we had to wait so long for it that it seems so much better, so much more vibrant this time around. It's like that with some things, isn't it? I think maybe that's sometimes why God's answer to our prayer might be "wait".


Anyway, today has given us an unexpected blessing and I'm grateful we got to enjoy it.

                           


What's your fall looking like?

No comments:

Post a Comment