Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Letting them know

"You say we are friends. Once in a while, remind me. Just tell me, 'I like hanging out with you.' Or, 'You fill this niche in my life. I am glad you are the one to do it.' Or even -- dare I ask it?--'I love you.' It will mean the world to me. I will try to do the same for you." 


Is there a friend of yours out there whom you haven't told lately that they are important to you? I know it's often said that wee would tell the people we love what they mean to us. Now's as good a time as any to act on that advice.


So who do you need to talk to?




"Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty."
~~Mother Theresa



                                                                      
                                                                             Image by vorakorn kanokpipat

No comments:

Post a Comment