Thursday, September 1, 2011

What I'm Reading

Every now and then I post about what I am reading. Right now, it's the Bible.

OK,so now those of you who know me are thinking, "So what else is new? A church-going volunteer in youth ministry reads the Bible all the time."

Hmm. Yeah, well. I kinda got off track with that for a while. I mean I've been reading sometimes When I needed to prepare for something or if the mood struck me. But not regularly, like I should.

But I am back to it. CYC is having a Bible Through. Over 50 of us have decided to read the scriptures through start to finish. We are doing readings every weekday, except holidays. We'll be using a Facebook group for discussions and to help each other stay on track. We started today and will be done on June 21!

I am excited! This will keep me moving forward and give me more chances to interact with the folks in my favorite community.

What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment