Saturday, July 9, 2011

It's my anniversary

I think I will just ramble a bit today.....

It's my 17th wedding anniversary. We are going out to dinner tonight, child in tow. It's a busy place but you have to have at least four people in your party to make a reservation. Hmmmmmm.....this could be interesting.


My living room is now colonial blue with navajo white trim. It looks lovely. I am going to like it. (Thanks to my brother-in-law Bret and sister Pam who did the painting! And to my brother Glenn who supplied the paint for the trim. And to Pam, Glenn, and my friends Denise and Hannah for stripping wallpaper...Your work is appreciated!) It's amazing what a coat of paint can do if properly applied.

I am planning my yard and garden...need to plant vegetables, want to plant flowers. The landscaping needs some work. It's graded toward the house. Well, this an "over the next few years" project.

Right now I need to get my house organized. Things unpacked and put away. It's getting there slowly but surely.

I think that's all my ramblings for now. Ramble back if you like.


Have a good day!


I am participating in the Ultimate Blog Challenge: A post a day for 31 days! I am not really keeping up though....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melinda, I'm on the blog challenge too and clicked on you blog. Its good to have a ramble somtimes. You sound like you've had a productive time decorating. Your 'over the next few years' project sounds a little like mine.

    ReplyDelete